Henrik and Ghislaine Thomsen
Consistently Top Producers, the Thomsens earned membership in the Coldwell Banker's International President's Elite, level achieved by only the TOP 3 percent of the approximately 96,600 sales associates / representatives worldwide in the Coldwell Banker® system.
- Ranked #1 sales associates at their Memorial office,
- Ranked #4 sales associates of the Coldwell Banker Realty's Greater Houston Division
- Ranked #23 sales associates of the more than 3,000 Coldwell Banker Realty sales associates in the state of Texas
- Ranked #1051 sales associates of more than 58,000 the Coldwell Banker Realty sales associates nationwide
Professionalism and friendliness are the hallmarks of Henrik Thomsen’s client service. He and his wife Ghislaine go the extra mile to ensure their clients’ needs are met and that they have made the process comfortable and enjoyable. Since 1983, Henrik and Ghislaine have sold residential real estate from the Inner Loop to the Memorial, Spring Branch, Briar Forest areas, as well as Katy, Kingwood and the Woodlands.
Born in Denmark, Henrik became an American citizen in 1986. He has been a real estate Broker since 1985. Born in Nice, France, Ghislaine lived in Paris for many years where she studied law and Spanish until moving to Houston in 1981. Henrik and Ghislaine can assist French, Scandinavian and Spanish speaking clients, and they have extensive experience in residential sales, corporate relocation and property investments.
Consistent Top Producers, Henrik and Ghislaine are dedicated to excellence. Understanding the importance of knowledge, they stay on top of the market, tracking the trends and flows of real estate and seek to broaden their base with continuous education and training. At the negotiating table, the Thomsens’ first-rate abilities facilitate a smooth transaction and allow them to achieve the desired results for their clients. Their determination and integrity from start to finish are only matched by their fun and outgoing personalities, making buying or selling a house an enjoyable experience.
- Awarded the Council of Real Estate Specialists designation
- Awarded the Certified International Property Specialist designation
- Member of Houston Association of Realtors
- Member of the Texas Association of Realtors
- Member of the National Association of Realtors
- Member of the Asociation Mexicana de Profesionales Inmobiliaros A.C.
- Corporate member and sponsor of the French American Chamber of Commerce of Houston
- Member of the Danish American Chamber of Commerce of Houston
- President of the Houston-Nice Sister City Association and member of the Sister Cities of Houston Association
- Member and sponsor of the Danish Club of Houston
- Member of Houston Accueil
As agents who are experts in this local area, we bring a wealth of knowledge and expertise about buying and selling real estate here. It's not the same everywhere, so you need someone you can trust for up-to-date information. We are eager to serve you. Here are some of the things we can do for you:
Find Your Next Home
You need someone who knows this area inside and out! We can work with you to find the right home at the right price for you, including all the neighborhood amenities that matter - not to mention the essential criteria you have for your ideal home
Sell a Home
When it's time to move, you need someone who will advertise your home, show to prospective buyers, negotiate the purchase contract, arrange financing, oversee the inspections, handle all necessary paperwork and supervise the closing. We can take care of everything you need, from start to close.
Consult on Home Selling Tactics
Oftentimes buyers don't visualize living in your home the way you do. We can make your home attractive to its ideal audience - which can help you get top dollar. Things like staging the home, making repairs or minor improvements, or even simply painting the walls can be the difference between a home resting on the market and one that's sold fast.